Helminths, bacteria and protozoa await a person on every corner. Often times, these diseases negatively affect the health and condition of the body. Therefore, treatment and prevention are imperative.
Many parasites can live in the human body, from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. Such "guests" cause a lot of trouble: they suck vitamins and nutrients from the body, destroy cells, so that the patient loses weight, turns pale, becomes weaker, and has many other unpleasant consequences.
But today all these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. For this there are folk methods, drug treatment and, of course, prevention.
Traditional treatments for parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. Since ancient times, people have improved their health with herbs. Indeed, the effectiveness of some recipes is confirmed as some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Recipe number 1 sage tea
Sage has antimicrobial properties, and its tinctures have often been used as antibiotics. For tea, you will need 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half the volume of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components help reduce inflammation that parasites cause in the human body. Pour half a liter of boiling water over the herb mixture and let it stand for half an hour. Then pour through a sieve or cheesecloth into another bowl and use between meals during the day.
Recipe No. 2 oak bark boiling
Another strong antibiotic plant is oak because it accumulates in its bark substances, which inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa. For the broth you will need a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rose hips, feverfew, immortelle and barberry. Pour all of this with 600 ml of water, preferably in a thermos. Let it steep overnight and then pour through the cheesecloth. The finished broth is stored for 2-3 days, you need to drink it in 100 ml on an empty stomach and before bedtime.
Recipe # 3 garlic tincture
The entire onion family is famous for the content of phytoncides - natural antibiotics that kill bacteria, protozoa, and even helminths. Special mention was made of garlic, which contains record levels of these substances. Garlic tincture was first used by Tibetan monks for whom it was very important to keep the body in a healthy state.
For a classic recipe for garlic infusion against parasites, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel the cloves, steam them in a steam room for 10-15 minutes, then put them in vodka. Let stand in a dark, cool place for 6-7 months.
Treatment with such a tincture lasts a month. One tablespoon must be used after a loose breakfast and dinner.
There is also an accelerated recipe that will help if there are already parasites in the body and they urgently need to be expelled from there:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of a strong decoction of oak bark that does not need to be sifted (add with sawdust);
- Peel and steam the garlic, then carefully grind it into a pulp with a spoon.
- pour a strong decoction of oak bark into vodka and add garlic puree;
- insist a week or a month;
- After shaking the tincture through a cheesecloth, pour it into another bottle.
- Also, drink a tablespoon after a light breakfast and dinner.
Pumpkin seeds, due to the increased content of magnesium and selenium, have a negative effect on the growth and metabolism of helminths, to which these elements get in the human body after digestion. It is important to choose large and ripe seeds as these contain the most minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a spoon of flaxseed oil and warm water. After that, you will not be able to eat breakfast for several hours, and the meal should consist of foods rich in fiber. To cure helminthiasis, you need to consume seeds for at least a month, as this method has a cumulative effect.
This method of treatment is specific because of its taste, so many people do not like to use it, although aniseed seeds have antibacterial and antihelminthic properties.
- To prepare the tincture, take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of aniseed seeds.
- Rinse off the spice, mix the alcohol.
- Pour the seeds with 50 ml of boiling water for several hours, then pour them into a mixture of cognac and alcohol along with water.
- Insist for a month, then consume a tablespoon before bed.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
Conventional treatment methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Before proceeding with the expulsion of parasites, you should familiarize yourself with them.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are sometimes cheaper than medication.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora living in the human body.
- Breastfeeding mothers can be treated this way (with the exception of alcohol prescriptions) as they will not harm the baby.
- Folk recipes do not hinder the work of the heart, so people with heart disease can use teas and decoctions for treatment, but it is better to avoid alcohol products.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) have invaded the human body, you should go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If helminthiasis is caused by Echinococcus larvae or tapeworms, it is best to use chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not experiment with folk recipes.
- Some herbs, garlic tinctures should not be used by people with ulcerative diseases of the intestines and stomach.
- These methods should not be treated in diabetes mellitus as they can disrupt the work of the pancreas.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also consult a doctor, since in this case it is necessary to get rid of the infection very quickly.
Nowadays medicine is at a high level in most of the countries. So, when there are parasites in the human body, it is best to use drug treatments. This has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Quick effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee of repelling parasites.
- Can be used to treat children from 2-3 years old.
- The ability to choose a drug individually.
- Effects on different types of parasites, which allows you to accurately treat a person from them.
- When chosen correctly, they do not cause serious side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the liver and heart.
- Old generation anthelmintics are toxic.
- Self-selection of drugs often leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some drugs are expensive.
With drug treatment, it is imperative to consult a specialist if any strange symptoms occur (sudden weight loss, appetite disorders, poor stool, nausea, severe headache, or dizziness). You should not choose the drugs yourself, since treatment depends on what parasite lives in the human body and where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than cure, because if you follow a few simple rules you can protect yourself and your family from nasty parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all household members to wash their hands with soap and water after hitting the road, play with animals, use public transport, and get in touch with money. It is not enough just to soap them, you need to thoroughly smear the foam, and then rinse with warm water.
Simple prevention is also personal hygiene: regular showering, washing, hand washing after using the toilet. If there are animals in the family, they need to be washed with shampoo because bacteria, larvae, and parasite eggs can live on their wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a remedy that will be used regularly (every three months) to prevent helminths and bacteria. Reduced doses of treatment drugs are often used for this purpose. It is also necessary to give pets anti-worm tablets once a month.
Parasites spoil life and health, but can be cured. It is best to use drugs for this in combination with folk recipes, and also do not forget that any prevention is much better and safer than treatment.