The strongest effect after the anti-parasitic treatment is the improvement of the skin condition, the rash and the itching disappear, the skin is freed from eczema and neurodermatitis. And of course the strength is increased significantly, energy, performance and mood increase.
And now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before the onset of winter, it's time to do an anti-parasitic cleanse. If there are no symptoms that clearly indicate a parasitosis, cleaning is carried out once a year in September-October.
For diseases that indicate the presence of parasites, the course is carried out 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for anti-parasitic cleansing:
- Allergies, itching, rash on anything or it's not at all clear what for;
- Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- Flatulence, gastrointestinal disorder, then diarrhea, then constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- persistent persistent cough, bronchial asthma;
- Cravings for sweets, starchy foods;
- being overweight or underweight;
- Anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant fear, nervousness, trouble sleeping;
- in blood tests - increased eosinophils, eosinophilic cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, liver transaminases. The stool analysis is not always indicative;
- Enlargement of the liver by ultrasound.
Unfortunately, diagnosing the presence of parasites is quite difficult. In principle, it cannot make sense. A huge number of microorganisms live in our body, these are not necessarily helminths, there may be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. For the time being, they can not manifest themselves in any way, but under certain conditions various diseases begin to develop and the listed symptoms appear.
So the best we can do for our body is prevention.
Anti-parasitic program for adults and children from 9 years
As a basis for the complex scheme, we take the anti-parasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil, phytocenus. We use white clay and pine extract as additional cleaning agents.
The main effect of phytopreparations is a complex cleansing of the body (intestines, liver, blood), the fight against helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of the components included in the complex
"Antiparasitic" herb collection
It is used in complex programs for helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. Fights worms and their larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The composition contains poisonous herbs, intended for adults and children from 7 years old.
COMPOSITION:Flowers of tansy, chamomile, mistletoe, peppermint, eucalyptus, wormwood, thyme, agape, centaury, knotweed, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, calamus root, elephant, valerian, sea buckthorn bark.
Properties of the main components:
Tansy flowers.Due to the content in the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitter substances, essential oils and tannins, it has an active anthelmintic effect. In addition, it has a number of additional properties that our body needs in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Gum and flavonoid compounds help with detoxification. This medicinal poison effectively drives away "uninvited guests", be it helminths or microbes. It has been well studied and recognized by official medicine as being highly effective against worms.
Mistletoe.A poisonous plant that parasitizes the trunks of oaks and other trees. Toxic substances (contains the alkaloid viscotoxin) create unfavorable conditions for the survival of parasites, especially the widespread use of mistletoe against roundworms (pinworms, Ascaris).
Wormwood.Contains a unique essential oil with a complex composition, the main components of which are thujone and chamazulene. Powerful bitterness that is not tolerated not only by helminths, but also by the simplest microorganisms. Together with tansy, wormwood stimulates the secretion of biliary, pancreatic and gastric juices and forces the body to actively cleanse and disinfect itself.
Thyme.Contains thymol (a component of essential oil) which is detrimental to tapeworms and roundworms, especially recommended for combating helminths such as whipworms and hookworms.
Celandine.Contains a whole complex of alkaloids (approx. 20! ). All of them have different effects on parasites, worms, infectious agents. Especially strongly manifested its properties of celandine in relation to giardiasis, fungal and viral infections (papillomavirus, which causes rashes of papillomas, condylomas, warts).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. Contains a unique essential oil, mainly composed of sesquiterpene alcohols, which is considered a powerful bactericidal and even insecticidal agent. I consider the role of wild rosemary as a means of combating the opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live side by side with a person.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys to ensure active detoxification of the body and the healing of the intestinal walls attacked by helminths.
CentauryContains bitter glycosides and alkaloids, which are harmful not only to sexually mature helminths, but also to their larvae.
Dandelion.Helps the liver to remove the decay products of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Calamus roots, elephant.Contains essential oils, bitter substances and tannins. They expel worms from the liver, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and fight bacterial infections.
Knotweed (Vogel Highlander).Diuretic and mildly laxative, supports the body's cleansing functions.
Pharmacy chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
Peppermint, valerian- antispasmodic, calming ingredients. They mask the bitterness of the composition and improve the taste.
Sea buckthorn bark.It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. Added to the collection as an antagonist to tannins of some components of the composition (rainforest, elephant, calamus, mistletoe). The goal is timely colon cleansing (emptying) to prevent constipation and poisoning.
Herbal collection "For cleaning the gastrointestinal tract"
It is used both in preparation for anti-parasitic cleaning and in other situations - in the event of poisoning, constipation, after public holidays, public holidays (buffets) or simply when "something has been eaten incorrectly".
The herbs contained in the collection have a mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-parasitic and detoxifying effect. The collection has excellent healing properties on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function and improves digestion of food.
COMPOSITION:Sea buckthorn bark, cherry plum leaf, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, star herb, feverfew, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, linseed, caraway, chamomile blossoms, immortelle.
If we compare the composition of this collection with the anti-parasitic one, we see repetitions of some herbs (mint, sea buckthorn, wormwood, chamomile flowers). The composition is much "softer", if necessary it can be given to children over 5 years of age as an antiparasitic. For this purpose, I recommend adding the thyme herb (a quarter) to the collection. Although wormwood is bitter and is known for its powerful anthelmintic properties, it is allowed for children. As part of the collection of wormwood, a very small part of the collection is not as bitter as antiparasitic drugs. If necessary, children can be administered in short courses of 5-7 days in reduced dosage.
We also see that there are prebiotic herbs in the collection i. e. H. herbs that have a positive effect on the condition of the intestinal flora - cherry plum, star, Jerusalem artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin relieve inflammation and flatulence, feverfew and lemon balm - Immortelle improves the function of the gallbladder against intestinal cramps.
The course of administration is 1-2 weeks, depending on the intended use.
Green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, which are due to the content of a unique compound in green walnuts - juglone. Juglone is currently also being investigated for its anti-cancer properties.
Interesting facts about Juglone
The production of juglone by plants of the walnut family is a protective response to ensure their survival. Many plants (for example, sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak, and others) produce allelochemicals to improve their survival and reproduction by suppressing competition. As!
When one plant adversely affects another through the production and release of chemical compounds, the aggressive plant is said to be allelopathic.
Simply put, it is better not to plant a lot of plants next to walnut trees - they can die.
In plants, juglone is in the form of hydroxide, but when exposed to air it oxidizes and changes color, which is why walnut juice (as well as a nut-honey mixture) turns dark and brown-black during storage.
In addition, the fruits of a young walnut contain various vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine), a large amount of tannins and flavonoids.
We definitely use green walnut juice in anti-parasitic programs.
Black seed oil
A unique medicinal oil that can replace dozens of different drugs.
The point is, black seed oil helps eliminate the cause of a wide variety of different diseases. It fights fungi, worms, protozoan microorganisms - pathogenic flora that is inevitably present in the body of a person and causes many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology. . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are associated with the unique combination of several substances in its composition at the same time, the most important of which are:
- Alkaloids (nigellicin, nigellidine, nigellitsin).Lead to the death of the body of the parasite, as a result of which it greatly disrupts metabolic processes.
- Saponins.They have a dampening effect on the Candida fungus, the cocci group of microbes, the simplest single-cell organisms and helminths. They also help cleanse the body of toxins that the parasites use to poison their host.
Alcohols.Triterpene alcohol Taraxerol shows a pronounced anti-cancer effect, especially in sarcomas and breast cancer; has an antimicrobial effect.
- Thymol.Its strong antihelminthic effect has been scientifically proven. It paralyzes the worms, causing them to die. In addition, the substance has antiseptic and regenerative properties and helps the intestinal mucosa to recover from parasite damage.
- Cineole.An anthelmintic that causes your eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.Causes paralysis and severe disorders in the nervous system of helminths from which they die.
- Tannins.Under their influence, the worms' protective sheath becomes thinner, as a result of which they lose their ability to protect the worm from the effects of digestive enzymes. In addition, in a number of pests, these substances cause a violation of energy production, which allows the parasite to quickly die;
- Essential oilsare generally intolerant to parasites and cause death due to metabolic disorders.
Black seed oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
A necessary part of phytotherapy schemes for parasitic invasions of the intestine, rectum, liver, as well as in complex programs for cleansing the body.
Composition:Cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, extracts of chamomile, wormwood, calendula, essential oil of clove, wormwood, thuja.
Cocoa butteris an ideal base for suppositories. It has emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, tonic and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections and is hypoallergenic. Contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E that melts and is quickly absorbed on contact with the skin, allowing all active ingredients to penetrate deep into the tissues.
UniqueBlack cumin and walnut oilshave a strong antiparasitic effect in the gastrointestinal tract, liver and other organs and systems and work through the general bloodstream.
Propolis- a powerful antiseptic.
Clove, wormwood and western thuja essential oilsharmful effect on a number of parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths, are used for infection with pinworms, roundworms, giardiasis, opisthorchiasis.
The composition of essential oils and herbal extracts is also effective against streptococci, yeast microflora, has anti-inflammatory and powerful healing properties in the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children from 2 years of age. Herbal suppositories are included in the comprehensive anti-parasite program in combination with the internal intake of herbs.
So, the following herbs and preparations are included in the anti-parasitic phytocomplex for adults and are used according to the scheme:
- Herbal collection "For cleaning the gastrointestinal tract"Drink for 1 week, brew according to package instructions: 1Brew a tablespoon of the collection with two glasses of boiling water, steep for 30 minutes, drain. Drink in portions between meals during the day.
- "Antiparasitic" herb collectionDrink for 2 weeks (after taking the first weekly collection). Brew according to the recipe indicated on the package: Adults: Brew 1 tablespoon of the collection with 1 glass (200 ml) of boiling water. For children from 7 to 14 years of age, take 1 teaspoon of Collection No. 40 in 1 glass of boiling water. Insist on 30 minutes. Load. Drink 1 glass of infusion morning and evening (i. e. 1 glass in the morning, then 1 glass in the evening) for 10-15 days.
- Green walnut juiceTake 20 drops per 100 ml of water 3 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals for 1 month without interruption against the background of the above collections of herbs.
- Pumpkin oil balm and black seed oil(Drink alternately for 1 week without interruption over the course of 1 month, i. e. repeat each oil 2 times). Dosage of the oils: Take 1 tablespoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day with meals (mix with food). Adults take 1 teaspoon (4 ml) black seed oil, half a teaspoon (2 ml) for children 6-12 years old once a day with meals (mix with food). The effect of the oils: anti-parasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesfor the night rectally according to the scheme: set 10 days, 10 days break, then set 10 days again.
- White clay and conifer extractDrink, alternately 1 week intake, without interruption in the course of 1 month, d. H. repeat each remedy 2 times.
A solution of white clay should be made in the amount of 1 full teaspoon of clay with a small slide per 100 ml (half a glass) of water, taken 3 times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay is an adsorbent, in order to avoid poisoning, we use an clay solution for all cleaning programs
Softwood extractTake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of the extract in 1 glass of water 3 times a day between meals. This complex contains conifer extract to prevent poisoning and to strengthen the immune system.
The cleaning course lasts 1 month.