How to remove parasites from the human body with tablets - quickly, harmlessly and effectively? This is an urgent problem not only in the treatment of helminthiasis in childhood. The problem of infection with parasites is relevant to an adult who needs effective treatment no less than children.
How does the infection work?
The rule known from childhood to wash your hands before eating is not the only warning about the source of dangerous infections. Dirty fingers and palms are the fastest way for worms into the body, so extra care is taken. The mechanism of infection by helminths of the body has been thoroughly studied by medicine, so a civilized person needs to know about other sources of latent threat:
- pets - the larvae of parasites are found not only in excrement that falls into the ground, but into the human body through dirty hands. They are on the wool, and when everyone's favorite animal moves freely around the house, sleeps on sofas and beds, like a family member, he involuntarily leaves worm eggs on carpets, toys, furniture. The danger is that the viability of larvae, for example, roundworms, without settling in a favorable environment, is up to 6 months. Therefore, the presence of a cat or dog in the home requires that parents and children take anti-parasite pills for humans;
- vegetables, fruits, herbs - both freshly picked from the garden and presented on the shelves of shops and markets, on the surface of which soil contaminated with helminths could get;
- private and public toilets - visiting toilets requires thorough hand washing after performing the required procedures;
- Vegetable gardens, summer houses, fields, sandboxes for children are the main source of the spread of roundworms (pinworms and Ascaris), for the treatment of which pharmaceuticals offer pills against parasites such as pirantel, levamisole, mebendazole and others.
- fresh meat and fish - contamination occurs from improper or insufficient heat treatment of these products;
- Drinking water from inconvenient sources;
- Swimming in waters that are in close proximity to pastures;
- Flies and other insects that carry parasite larvae on their paws.
Medical practice shows that the peak of the helminthic invasion occurs in spring and autumn, so by this time every medicine cabinet should have pills against parasites in the human body.
Knowledge of the origin and habitat of helminths says that favorable climatic conditions are necessary for the development of parasites. But infection can occur anywhere in the world, even in the eternal cold of Antarctica, if you eat an unwashed apple shipped from the Great Earth.
Remedies for parasites in the human body: tablets and the principle of treatment
According to the statistics of the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 1. 2 billion people are affected by a helminth infestation every year, of which about 4. 3 billion are permanently infected. Hookworm infection, ascariasis. At the same time, high infection rates are a major factor in the rapid spread of the disease.
At first glance, the "child" problem has more "adult" consequences. The disease affects the physical and emotional development of children and the condition of adults. Helminths, which parasitize the body and disrupt normal body function, weaken the immune system, make a person sluggish, reduce their ability to work and resistance to somatic diseases.
This uncomfortable "neighborhood" that creates constant newsletters affects productivity. Believe it or not, the helminthic invasion ranks fourth in the list of diseases that are the "culprits" of tangible economic damage.
Scientific medicine and modern pharmacy therefore had the task of finding effective pills against parasites in the body of children and adults so that intestinal helminthiasis does not become an epidemic of the new century.
The main principle of action of drugs is to affect the parasite in the form of a blockage of its muscular and digestive systems with suppression of the metabolic function of glucose in the cells of the worms.
The beginning of anthelmintic therapy is preceded by diagnostic measures that will help determine the type of worm and prescribe competent treatment.
What pills do parasitologists recommend?
|Types of helminths||A drug||plot||Contraindications|
|Roundworms (pinworms, roundworms)||Albendazole, pirantel, mebendazole, levamisole||Have a paralyzing effect on adult worms and completely dissolve their remains||Should not be taken by pregnant women one day before ingestion of alcohol, it can cause diarrhea, has a toxic effect on the kidneys and liver.|
|Tape (beef and pork tapeworms, echinococcus, broad tapeworm)
|Praziquantel, niclosamide||They attack adults, larvae and eggs, paralyzing their activity.
The decomposition products of helminths cause severe poisoning of the body, so most often therapy is carried out in a hospital under the supervision of a doctor.
|The drugs have high toxicity, so complications in the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract are possible.
Supportive immunotherapy is required during helminth elimination and rehabilitation.
Traditional Parasite Pills Or Alternative Methods: Which Is Better?
If a patient decides to take drugs, he must understand that the composition of such drugs is unnatural substances obtained through chemical synthesis. Therefore, they can not be absolutely harmless, which the instructions for use of the drug definitely indicate in the form of contraindications.
Gentle and safe for the body, including pregnant women and children, are folk recipes that contain natural products - garlic, onions, pumpkin, tansy, walnuts and others. However, compared to pills against parasites in the human body, they require time-consuming preparation and a longer period of ingestion.
Taking into account the wishes of patients who want to remove helminths quickly and safely, special anti-parasitic dietary supplements have been developed that combine the results of medication and the harmlessness of natural ingredients.
The treatment of parasites in the human body, for which tablets are offered in the form of a dietary supplement, not only allows the body to be completely cleansed of unwanted "guests". The special composition of the product becomes a reliable protection for organs and body systems from the penetration of worms. Therefore, therapy is also prevention, which allows you to create an unfavorable environment for the entry and development of various types of worms.
Food supplements have practically no contraindications, apart from the individual intolerance of the individual components, they have a pleasant taste and are easy to use. This makes them a worthy alternative to traditional medicines that can help you solve the "inconvenient" problem quickly and easily.